Sibgatulina Failya Ravilevna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of physical education (IMIT), Moscow State University of Railway Engineering of the Emperor Nicholas II (building 9, 9 Obraztsova street, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Fedorova Tatiana Yur`evna, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of physical education (IMIT), Moscow State University of Railway Engineering of the Emperor Nicholas II (building 9, 9 Obraztsova street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The absence of unambiguous interpretation of the content of pedagogy and the content of social work with children impedes statement of goals and objectives of socio-pedagogical activities. This problem can be solved by relating the meaning of pedagogical means of education and child development with the means of psychosocial assistance to children in difficult situations or having a predisposition to deviant behavior. The paper aims to reveal the nature of the relationship between the socio-cultural competence, the social pedagogy and the social work with children, as well as to define the concept of “socio-pedagogical activity”.
Materials and methods. The authors studied scientific works related to pedagogy, teaching methods issues, issues on the theory and techniques of social work with children, used comparative method, the method of analogies and the inductive methods of establishing the causal connection of phenomena (the method of similarities and the method of differences).
Results. The authors revealed a special nature of the relationship between pedagogy and social work with children in socio-educational activities through the content of socio-cultural competence. The structure and the basic elements of the concept “socio-educational activities” are also adduced.
Conclusions. Revealed through the content of socio-cultural competence, the socio-pedagogical activity is manifested in the forms of “repressive”, “compensatory- protective” and “balanced” practices of the upbringing process. Children’s social troubles as an object of the socio-pedagogical activity transform into “potential deviations”, “social environment threats” and “family’s social insecurity”. The correlation of the content of pedagogy and the content of social work with children allows one to study the socio-pedagogical activity as an area of scientific pedagogical knowledge and as a professional activity in the form of a particular upbringing
1. Smirnova E. M. Sovremennye issledovaniya sotsial'nykh problem [Modern study of social problems]. 2010, no. 1, pp. 76–78.
2. Tugarov A. B., Viktorova E. V. Predmet sotsial'noy raboty i predmet sotsial'noy pedagogiki: voprosy teorii: ucheb. posobie [The object of social work and the object of pedagogy: teaching aid]. Penza: PGPU im. V. G. Belinskogo, 2012, 89 p.
3. Krasnova V. G. Pedagogicheskie aspekty v sotsial'noy rabote: ucheb. posobie [Pedagogical apects in social work: teaching aid]. Volgograd: Izd-vo Volg. GU, 2004, 60 p.
4. Mardakhaev L. V. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie i nauka [Pedagogical education and sciences]. 2009, no. 4, pp. 21–26.
5. Zabelina N. V., Shul'gina T. A. Materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy 25-letiyu fakul'teta sotsial'noy raboty KGMU «Sotsial'noe obrazovanie v Rossii: istoriya, problemy, perspektivy razvitiya»: mul'timediynoe posobie [Proceedings of the All-Russia practical conference devoted to the 25th anniversary of the faculty of social work of KSMU “Social education in Russia: history, problems, development prospects”: multimedia edition]. Kursk: KGMU, 2016, pp. 41–44.
6. Egorychev A. M. Alma-mater (Vestnik vysshey shkoly) [Alma-mater (Bulletin of the higher school)]. 2013, no. 6, pp. 15–20.
7. Gagaev A. A., Gagaev P. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2015, no. 4 (36), pp. 176–185.
8. Mudrik A. V. Sotsial'naya pedagogika: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov [Social pedagogy: teaching aid for universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2009, 224 p.
9. Shtinova G. N., Galaguzova M. A., Galaguzova Yu. N. Sotsial'naya pedagogika: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedeniy [Social pedagogy: tutorial for pedagogical university students]. Moscow: VLADOS, 2008, 447 p.
10. Tugarov A. B., Shevtsova E. A. Nauka i obrazovanie v sovremennom obshchestve: vektor razvitiya: sb. nauch. tr. po materialam Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf.: v 2 ch. [Science and education in the modern society: a development vector: proceedings of an
International scientific and practical conference: in 2 parts]. Moscow: AR-Konsalt, 2014, part II, pp. 54–56.
11. Shevtsova E. A. Sovremennye tendentsii v obrazovanii i nauke: sb. nauch. tr. po materialam Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf.: v 14 ch. [Modern trends in education and science: proceedings of an International scientific and practical conference: in 14 parts]. Tambov: Konsaltingovaya kompaniya Yukom, 2014, part 6, pp. 160–162.
12. Murav'eva N. G. Vestnik Tyumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Tyumen State University]. 2011, no. 9, pp. 141–148.
13. Bolikova L. Yu., Zhaldybina A. N., Tan'kov N. N. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2016, no. 2 (38), pp. 190–199.
14. Tugarov A. B., Ochkina A. V., Shevtsova E. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2016, no. 1 (37), pp. 124–134.